Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Chicken and Chive Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons coarse grained prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.9g|
|Saturated Fat 17.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|