Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 slices processed American cheese, cut in half
- 4 cups cooked, boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.5g|
|Saturated Fat 18.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|