Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|