Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Chicken Florentine
- 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen spinach souffle, thawed
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|