Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups (1 l) frozen lima beans, thawed and drained
- 1 can (28 oz/796 ml) diced tomatoes, drained, ½ cup (125 ml) of the juice set aside
- ½ (125 ml) cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) shredded light old Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 135kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|