Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.4g|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|