Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Broccoli and Vegetable Soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen California mixed vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cubed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|