Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Baked Penne with Spinach and Italian Sausage
- 1 pound whole wheat penne
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes, diced
- 1-12 ounce package Italian chicken or turkey sausage, cut into thin coins
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?