Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Baked Penne with Cauliflower and Crème Fraîche
- 1 1 1/2- to 1 3/4-pound head of cauliflower, cored, cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups coarsely grated Comté cheese (or half Gruyère and half Fontina; about 9 ounces), divided
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 10 ounces penne (3 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (from crustless French bread ground in processor)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?