Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Bacon Appetizers on Rye
- 1/4 cup JIF® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 pound bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package sliced party rye bread
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|