Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Bacon-Bean Quesadillas
- 1 (11 ounce) package Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch
- 1 cup Old El Paso® refried beans
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 pound bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|