Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Artichoke Dip by Jean Carper
- 2 (8 ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese (chevre)
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup chopped chives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|