Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces top round beef, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces reduced-fat provolone, cut into thin strips
- 1 whole-wheat baguette, 9 to 10 inches (about 6 ounces), split and sliced into 6 portions
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?