Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (12.5 ounce) package frozen sandwich steak meat
- 1 (14 ounce) package egg roll wrappers
- 4 slices American cheese, halved
- 2 cups oil for frying, or as needed
- 1/4 cup ketchup
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.2g|
|Saturated Fat 13.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|