Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 ounces Pizza Dough
- 1 tablespoon Chili and Garlic Oil
- 2 tablespoons Pesto
- 1 Roma tomato, ends trimmed, cut into 6 slices
- 4 ounces grilled or sautéed vegetables of your choice, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 2 or 3 fresh basil leaves, cut into chiffonade
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 11kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|