Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb (500 g) prepared pizza dough
- 3 cups (750 ml) tomato sauce (see Notes)
- 1 jar (6 oz/175 g) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 cup (250 ml) black olives, pitted and halved
- 3 roasted red bell peppers, skin removed and sliced into ½-inch (1 cm) strips
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil, divided
- 2 medium sweet onions (such as Vidalia), cut into 1/4-inch (0.5 cm) slices (about 2 cups/500 mL)
- 17-by 11-inch (42.5 by 27.5 cm) rimmed baking sheet or 16-inch (40 cm) round pizza pan, greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 420kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|