Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesecake bombe with summer fruits
- 2 x 250g cartons curd or ricotta cheese
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 large orange , grated zest
- 500g tub low fat fromage frais
- 600g strawberries
- 250g raspberries
- 150g punnet blueberries or fraises des bois (wild strawberries)
- icing sugar , for dusting
- 350g mixed summer fruits , such as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- juice of 1 large orange
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 3 tbsp Crme de Cassis or crme de mre (blackberry liqueur), optional
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?