Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesecake Crepe Roll-Ups
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup mixed frozen berries, slightly thawed
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28g|
|Saturated Fat 16.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|