Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheeseburgers with Charred Green Chiles and Onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 2 1/4 pounds freshly ground beef chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 metal skewers
- 3 1/2-inch-thick onion slices
- Vegetable oil
- 3 poblano chiles
- 12 thin slices cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 6 onion rolls or sesame-seed hamburger buns, split
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?