Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 hamburger buns, split and cut into 3/4 inch strips*
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 8 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|