Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles or sweet pickles
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard, or to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wrappers
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|