Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheeseburger Baked Potatoes
- 4 baking potatoes (Idaho or russet)
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup cream or half and half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 leaves of lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 shallot, peeled and cut into thin slices
- Dill pickled relish
- Directions1. Scrub potatoes and pierce several times with a fork. Microwave until tender, about 10 minutes. Cool slightly.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?