Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheeseboard souffl & seasonal salad
- 50g butter , plus extra for greasing
- 25g plain flour , plus extra for dusting
- 200ml milk
- 300g leftover hard cheese , cut into chunks
- 100ml double cream or crme frache
- 4 eggs , separated
- grating of nutmeg
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 110g bag salad leaves
- 100g leftover blue or goat's cheese , crumbled
- 50g leftover shelled nuts
- 1 pear , sliced
- 3 tbsp salad dessing (use your favourite), to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?