Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese or Chocolate Sebadas
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely grated Brinata or aged Manchego cheese (6 to 7 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon beaten egg
- 3 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup semolina flour (pasta flour)*
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons (about) whole milk, divided
- Fresh mint leaves (for cheese)
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 2 cups olive oil (for frying)
- Chestnut honey or other honey
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?