Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese and Pepper Jalousie
- One 17.3 oz (484g) box thawed frozen puff pastry
- All purpose flour, for dusting
- 3 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- One 10 oz (280g) jar sliced roasted bell peppers, drained
- 4 oz (115g) mozzarella, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Beaten egg or milk, to glaze
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 897kcal (45%)|
|Total Fat 63g (97%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (108%)|
|Cholesterol 52mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 61g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|