Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese and Herb Corn Muffins
- 1 cup stone-ground whole-grain cornmeal
- 1½ cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain soy yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup rice milk, or more as needed
- 1 cup grated cheddar-style nondairy cheese
- ½ cup cooked fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 3 tablespoons mixed fresh herbs, minced (choose from among oregano, thyme, tarragon, and chives)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?