Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese & onion rarebit-topped pollack with potato wedges
- 3 medium potatoes , cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 thyme sprigs, leaves picked and chopped
- 50g mature cheddar , grated
- 100g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 pollack fillets (about 175g each), or another sustainable white fish
- 2 tbsp onion chutney
- salad , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?