Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese Tortellini with a Fresh Tomato and Artichoke Slaw
- Salt (optional), for cooking the pasta
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts with their liquid
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil, or 1 teaspoon store-bought pesto
- 1 pint (2 cups) grape or cherry tomatoes, or 2 cups chopped tomatoes (from 2 medium-size tomatoes)
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained
- ¼ cup pre-shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 259kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 32mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|