Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese Tortellini Soup with Cannellini, Kielbasa, and Kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces fully cooked smoked kielbasa sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh fennel bulb
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 10 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 4 cups chopped kale (1/2 bunch)
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini (white kidney beans), rinsed, drained
- 1 9-ounce package cheese tortellini
- 1 cup grated Asiago cheese* or Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?