Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese Topped Fish Pie
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 large handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1 carrot, halved and finely chopped
- 2 good handfuls of grated mature Cheddar or Parmesan cheese
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 heaped tsp English mustard
- 1 large handful of flatleaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1lb haddock (smoked) or cod fillet, skin removed, pin boned and sliced into strips
- Nutmeg (optional)
- Extra handful of grated Parmesan Cheese for Topping
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?