Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- One 17.3 oz (484g) package thawed frozen puff pastry (2 sheets)
- All purpose flour, for dusting
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- Butter, for the baking sheets
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 89kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|