Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tbsp butter, plus more for the baking sheet
- ½ cup all purpose flour, sifted, plus more for the baking sheet
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 5 oz (140g) low fat cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 2 tbsp low fat milk
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan or sharp Cheddar, or Crumbled blue cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 94kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 47mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|