Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese Platter With Dried Fruit Compote
- 2 cups dried fruit (such as cherries, raisins, and chopped apricots)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 pound kosher salt
- 1/2 pound creamy cheese (such as Camembert, Brie, or fresh goat)
- 1 pound nutty cheese (such as aged Gouda or Gruyre)
- 1 pound sharp cheese (such as aged manchego or Cheddar)
- 1 pound crackers and thin gingersnaps
- 3/4 pound grapes
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?