Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese, Onion, and Bread Souffl
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus more for the dish
- 2 cups 10 slices (about 10 ounces) stale soft white or sourdough bread, crusts removed and torn into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 hot milk
- 7 ounces 1 small onion, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 teaspoon eggs, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon Swiss cheese, grated
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?