Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup finely chopped yellow onions
- 1 cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- Several grindings of black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 4 to 7 tablespoons vegetable oil
- One 12-ounce package (6 per package) pita bread or homemade pita bread, warmed in the toaster oven and cut into quarters
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 232kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 145mg (48%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|