Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
3-Cheese Mostaccioli Bolognese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1 (26 ounce) jar Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or Prego® Organic Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package mostaccioli or tube-shaped pasta (ziti), cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 76.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|