Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese Mexican Corn Spoon Bread
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (6.5 ounce) package corn bread mix
- 1/2 (8.75 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1/2 (8.25 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.4g|
|Saturated Fat 18.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|