Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese Herb Bread
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|