Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese Fondue Recipe
- 12 ounces shredded Emmentaler or Jarlsberg cheese (about 5 cups)
- 12 ounces shredded Gruyre or Comt cheese (about 5 cups)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch or all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 medium garlic clove, halved
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Kirsch (optional)
- 1 (8-ounce) dry salami, peeled and cut into medium dice, for dipping
- 1 baguette, large dice, for dipping
- 1 pound new potatoes, boiled, cooled, and quartered, for dipping
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?