Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 pound Swiss-style cheese such as Jarlsberg or Emmenthaler, shredded
- 1/2 pound Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons flour or cornstarch (use cornstarch if cooking gluten-free)
- 1 garlic clove, halved crosswise
- 1 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon kirsch (cherry brandy)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Assorted dipping foods such as cubed day-old French bread (skip for gluten-free version), cubed ham (skip for vegetarian option), blanched broccoli, carrots, or cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, chopped green bell peppers, peeled and chopped apples or pears
- A fondue pot
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?