Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese, Broccoli, and Chicken Soup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - chopped
- 2 (32 fluid ounce) containers chicken broth
- 1 large head fresh broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 8 ounces processed cheese food, shredded
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups uncooked instant rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|