Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 package active dry yeast or one ½-ounce cake compressed yeast
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1¾ cups warm water (100° to 115°, approximately)
- 5 to 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt, or slightly more to taste
- ½ stick (¼ cup) softened butter
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, or slightly more to taste
- ¾ cup shredded Gruyère or Swiss Emmenthaler cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 200kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|