Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Not-Your-Store-Bought Potato Blintzes (prepared through Step 2)
- Butter, vegetable oil margarine, and/or solid vegetable shortening, for cooking
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) farmer cheese
- 2 cups cottage cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 83kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 32mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|