Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese Bacon&Thyme Tartiflette
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 275g thick cut smoked British bacon rindless back rashers, chopped
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- Half a 15g pack fresh thyme
- 284ml pot Select Farm double cream
- 300ml Select Farm Semi-Skimmed Milk
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1kg waxy potatoes, such as Maris Piper, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 250g Reblochon de Savoie Cheese cut into thin slices (Reblochon could be replaced with Brie or Chaumes)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?