Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheese-Stuffed Potatoes with Yogurt-Spice Paste and Sesame Seed Crust
- 3 large unpeeled russet potatoes (each about 16 ounces), scrubbed
- 1 cup (packed) coarsely grated Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sweet or hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk Greek-style yogurt*
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds (about 2.6 ounces)
- Special equipment: disposable 11 3/4 x 8 1/2 x 1 1/4-inch aluminum baking pan (for drips)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?