Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar and Vegetable Pasta Bake
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (cauliflower, red bell peppers, broccoli), thawed
- 3 cups bow tie or penne pasta, cooked and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 12g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|