Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar and Spinach Fondue
- 8 oz processed Cheddar cheese block, cubed (250 g)
- 4 oz old Cheddar cheese, grated (125 g)
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour (15 mL)
- 1 cup beer 250 (mL)
- 1 tbsp grainy or Dijon mustard (15 mL)
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups chopped spinach, blanched for 1 minute and squeezed dry (250 mL)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 382kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 28g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (90%)|
|Cholesterol 89mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|