Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar and Onion Soup Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|