Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar and Mushroom Breakfast Squares
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups sliced white button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion, including green tops
- 6 slices country-style bread, cubed
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups fat-free or low-fat lactose-free milk
- 2 cups egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon red or green hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|