Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar and Jalapeo Stuffing
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for the baking dish and foil
- 1 large loaf Italian bread (about 1 pound), cut into 34-inch pieces (about 16 cups)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeo peppers, chopped (seeds removed for less heat)
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups lager beer
- 2 low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups large eggs, beaten
- 6 sharp Cheddar, grated (8 ounces)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?